[Cin] arm/termux patches update

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 10:22:01 CEST 2021

I would like to remove the Termux patches from randrik15. They work
for Andrew, I've tested that applying them on git sources does not
create errors; at this point I would remove them until a decision is
made on whether to implement them. I would avoid a lot of confusion
about the remaining patches.

PS: I don't understand well the function of
"compile_multibit_X265.txt". Even without patching it and moving it to
.../src, the 10 and 12 bit x265 profiles appear anyway and work fine.
(they also work without applying the 32-60-61-64 patch).