[Cin] Wayland

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:46:07 CEST 2021

Andrea,

PS: Now that I'm back in front of the PC, I'd like to start testing
> patches again. Phyllis, which one are you testing?

Well, I finally fully charged up the android tablet and installed Termux
and I see a familiar terminal window -- I can barely use the tablet but did
find out that it has Android 8.x installed on it.

Meanwhile, I am going to try to work through more of Randrik15 starting at
0001- and so on.  I have gone over only a few ones further on.
Also, there is a new plugin that has been checked into GIT.
And the Freelancer, who has had some FFmpeg experience sees the problem
with the Bluray Patch #2 for version 4.4 -- BUT it is not just bluray as
there is dropped ending frames in some videos when using h265-10bit render
format that is fully reproducible.

P.S. I have to rack my brain for Wayland and see if I can test that somehow.