[Cin] oh, I see ffmpeg 4.4 in?

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 15:46:56 CEST 2021

Compiled by git also applying the multibit patch. All OK.
Playback and various rendering formats: all OK; except cinepak.qt
which leads to a freeze. I remember it happened also with ffmpeg-4.3.
The "shape wipe" transition doesn't work, I'm not sure but I think it
didn't work before either. The other transitions work fine.

I added the new plugins in expanders.txt; However, I think I broke the
formatting of the file and it gives me a dump at startup. Going back
to the previous expanders.txt gives no problems. I attach
expanders-dump.txt and the dump.

PS: in plugin.opts i've corrected "dresser" in "deesser". I also
attach this file even though it's just a typo in one word.

For Andrew, who did not see my previous email, I attach the terminal
messages when I tried rendering with ffmpeg-4.4 (test.txt).