[Cin] oh, I see ffmpeg 4.4 in?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 17:26:44 CEST 2021

On Saturday, August 28, 2021, Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > can you re-test 'last frame rendering' with longer (7500 frames)
> timeline? not urgent, when you will have time....
> >
> Always the same result, as in test.txt made 2 days ago:
>
> encoded 7499 frames in 270.06s (27.77 fps), 1165.19 kb/s, Avg QP:32.60
> Render::render_single: Session finished.
> ** rendered 7500 frames in 272.158 secs, 27.558 fps
>
> Could it be that cnt1 starts from the first frame calling it 0 and cnt
> starts from the same first frame calling it 1? (I actually don't even
> understand why there are two counts! Maybe we can ask the freelancer,
> since he solved the: 7470 --> 7499).

well, I mean test with last flashy/bright frame... as long as all frames
get rendered into file - this is just cosmetical bug.... but if they still

also, does cin crash for you uf you try to blade cut/insert transition/set
in piint in one place, then set out point somewere else and then edit >badd
silence (so it will act on transition too)? if yes - does my patch from
'iris square' transition crash (termux/arm)' fix this crash?