[Cin] dav1d 0.5.1 patch fix?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 14:24:06 CET 2021

On Thursday, December 2, 2021, Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com>
wrote:

> No it's on Debian 11 32-bit in VM. Should I patch and test on my Arch
> 64-bit? I thought the patch was only for 32-bit, sorry.

well, I saw patching failure on MatN's aarch64 VM then tried to fix it
locally (run into fact new makefile really x86-oriented) then you
discovered it still has problems..

Can you try smaller (as in with less resolution) av1 file or setting vm's
memory to some higher value (like 2.5 gb), and/or try to set up zswap in
vm?

And yes, double-checking on your normal Arch host install will be helpfull
(do not want to break it!)