[Cin] 32 bit Debian 11 problems

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:55:35 CET 2021

MatN:

flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb
rdtscp lm constant_tsc rep_good nonstop_tsc cpuid extd_apicid aperfmperf
pni pclmulqdq monitor ssse3 fma cx16 sse4_1 sse4_2 movbe popcnt aes xsave
avx f16c rdrand lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a
misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw skinit wdt tce topoext perfctr_core
perfctr_nb bpext perfctr_llc mwaitx cpb hw_pstate ssbd ibpb vmmcall
fsgsbase bmi1 avx2 smep bmi2 rdseed adx smap clflushopt sha_ni xsaveopt
xsavec xgetbv1 xsaves clzero irperf xsaveerptr arat npt lbrv svm_lock
nrip_save tsc_scale vmcb_clean flushbyasid decodeassists pausefilter
pfthreshold avic v_vmsave_vmload vgif overflow_recov succor smca

so, ssse3 present (like on my home machine)

Phyllis:

nice opteron cpu, but..

flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat
pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb
rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good nonstop_tsc cpuid
extd_apicid amd_dcm pni monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic
cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit wdt
nodeid_msr hw_pstate vmmcall npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save pausefilter

sse4a but no ssse3!

so, I guess she was hit by BT #587 and/or BT #596