[Cin] BD subtitles <> dvd subtitles

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 02:48:40 CET 2021

oh, and apparently Subtitle Edit can export BD subtitles (via Export menu)
but Linux problems exist and.. Visual Studio for building?

https://www.nikse.dk/SubtitleEdit/Help#linux

Known issues:
Setting focus on a control programatically does not work
The letter è (and some other Unicode characters) will crash SE - read more
in this Github issue
Some languages like Chinese or Arabic might require a different font.
Text to bitmap rendering is not working well. In image exporting try
"Simple rendering" if you have problems.
Winforms layout...