[Cin] tsmuxer udf 2.50 fixes landed

Terje J. Hanssen terjejhanssen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:31:16 CET 2021

Just to add:

tsmuxer and disc burning with K3b Version 20.04.2 run on openSUSE Leap 15.3
All udf disc tests run on current openSUSE Tumbleweed

and mentione additionally warnings from udfinfo

     udfinfo /dev/sr0 > /run/media/terje/KINGSTON/udfinfo-23_BD50-RE
     udfinfo: Warning: Device '/dev/sr0' is busy, udfinfo may report
bogus information
     udfinfo: Warning: Second and third Anchor Volume Descriptor Pointer
not found

     udfinfo /dev/sr0 > /run/media/terje/KINGSTON/udfinfo-23_BD5-DVD+RW