[Cin] another patch series

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 16:03:18 CET 2021

ah, probably 0010-configure .. it updates configure.ac for new
libjpeg-turbo but  source tarall in thirdparty/src was too big for making
patch out of it.

so you can
1) upgrade libjpeg-turbo to 2.1.2 manually (by putting downloaded from
their github tar.gz release into thirdparty/src and moving away temp. old
2.1.0)

or

2) do not apply this patch (move it somewhere else before running git am or
rename to *.p, so git am <path_to/*.patch> will not pick it up...