[Cin] Linux drivers for Kona LHe plus?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 16:55:45 CET 2021

Hello.

I am currently poke code of Cinelerra-gg {0} (fork of Cinelerra-HV {1}).
Our software (Linux-only, even if you can try to compile on Windows or
FreeBSD) tries to be quite high-end NLE with support for 32-bit floating
point data path.

On your product page
https://www.aja.com/products/kona-lhe-plus

I see

"Supporting macOS, Windows and Linux, KONA LHe Plus offers cost effective
simple connectivity for a range of workflows."

yet on your (?) driver page
https://github.com/aja-video/ntv2-v4l2

I can't see this specific card listed.

Does this mean current (hopefully v4l2) drivers for Linux
non-public/proprietary?

Please indicate if I can forward your reply to our public mail list
(cc-ed), or should I paraphrase it.

{0} - https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/

{1} - http://www.heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php