[Cin] EXPERIMENTAL: blu-ray lpcm profile + gui

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:33:07 CET 2021

*Terje*,
I have created at AppImage for early testing:
    https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/cin_bluray_lpcm_test.AppImage
*Andrew*,
I downloaded the latest GIT to start fresh and then ONLY added these 11
patches in numerical order.
When I did just a quick/simple test of the default "Profile" of
bluray.m2ts, it seemed to work but I have not yet done thorough testing.
Using "Profile" of blurary_lpcm.m2ts, I still get the same error previously
reported of no bluray_lpcm but I still have not looked at why.