[Cin] Blur plugin: Alpha determines radius

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 18:19:10 CET 2021

OK, I finally got a case that shows it does something and here is how to do
that (I can provide a video, if necessary).
Step 1 - start Cinelarra and just wipe an area to drag the "Title" plugin
to it and type in some worlds to see in Compositor.
Step 2 - now drag the "Blur" plugin to that same area and bring up the
menu; click the "Reset" button.  Look in the Compositor to see what it
looks like and then Check the "Alpha determines radius" box and you can
clearly see a difference.