[Cin] Fwd: tried to make giflist, got segfault

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 10:33:33 CET 2021

Sorry for the delay.
I compiled with the patch with no problems. I tried using GIF Squence
(on 2 edits in a track) which produced a series of images with a toc.
Importing the toc into CinGG produces a working asset. Playing the
render on the timeline shows that the first edit rendered correctly;
the second has the colors wrong (posterization).
Then I tried rendering with ffmpeg --> git. I got a single animated
gif image (and not many images with a toc). In this case both rendered
edits have false colors in timeline. Reading the image sequences is
usually smooth on the timeline, and in fact in the first case it's
smooth; instead in the second case it's problematic with temporary
freezes. No message on the terminal.