[Cin] 2 little issue

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:54:27 CET 2021

Starting CinGG from the terminal I often see this string (not always):

###!!! [Parent][RunMessage] Error: Channel closing: too late to
send/recv, messages will be lost

Does anyone have any idea what this means?

Another problem is that recently, when I compile CinGG from git, the
autogen.sh step produces a lot of warnings and asks me to use
"autoupdate". After using autoupdate everything works fine and I can
go on with autogen.sh, configure, etc. I always use the same commands
to compile (I do a copy/paste) and only lately it gives me this
problem. Andrew had said it was a directory level issue, but I'm not
knowledgeable to understand what that means or how to fix it. Do you
know how to fix it?
I bring back the exact instructions I use:

"
git clone --depth 1 "git://git.cinelerra-gg.org/goodguy/cinelerra.git"
cinelerra5

cd /home/paz/cinelerra5/cinelerra-5.1

./autogen.sh

./configure --with-single-user --with-booby

make 2>&1 | tee /tmp/cin5.log && make install
"