[Cin] AppImage for CinelerraGG testing

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 22:50:12 CET 2021

MatN has provided all of the ground work to make an AppImage for
CinelerraGG.  I have followed the instructions he provided and there are
now 2 versions for testing.  I only did very minimal testing to load a
file.  Files are at:

https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/testing/

cin_for_older_distros.AppImage                        - built on Ubuntu 16
(kernel 4.4, I think)
cin_for_newer_distros.AppImage                      - built on Fedora 32
(kernel 5.8, I think)

After downloading you will have to change the mode for execution (chmod +x
cin_for_older_distros.AppImage)
For appimage, the build is supposed to be done on the lowest version distro
because otherwise newer libraries might be missing.  For example, I tried
running cin_for_newer_distros.AppImage on ubuntu 16 and GLIBC version
xxx.xxx was not available.