[Cin] AppImage for CinelerraGG testing

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 16:29:40 CET 2021

Andrea,

I use Arch Linux KDE (Rolling always updated, now with kernel 5.10.13
> and glibc 2.33)
> I tested effects, transitions, Cuts with drag and drop, videoscopes,
> OpenEDL, Nested clip and proxies. All OK for both "newer" and "older".

Thanks for a much more inclusive test than what I did.

> From now on I will use only the newer.

BUT, I hope you continue to do your builds and GIT checkout because that is
where the early testing is most needed to find bugs before they go into
appimage (which will only be created maybe monthly so will not have latest
mods).