[Cin] Cinelerra GG bugtracker does not allow new reports

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Thu Feb 18 11:28:08 CET 2021

I have now remembered what the problem is. We had had this problem in
the past over and over again, it is due to the following login option.
This option "Only allow your session to be used from this IP address."
causes these problems. Once you disable this option in the login view it
works fine. Unfortunately, I have not found a way to make this option
disappear completely. Please try if it works better with this setting.

Sam