[Cin] Debate on batch render

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 02:38:18 CET 2021

> I added few tooltips based on suggestions from this article, see patch

 The added tooltips are helpful and probably we should add more so did not
check into GIT yet.  But I might have to fix the following one (smiley
face!)

> +       set_tooltip(_("Save to loaded EDL (highlighted), will *overwrite* *nighlighted
> *proj!"));
>
> But apparently 'warn if proj/session mismatch' doesn't work as intended,
> I'll try to look into it but no promise of solution.
>
> I also slightly updated russian translation because long russian sentence
> about # of
> CPU used by plugins was stomping away text in Use HW acceleration dropdown
> list!
> ..
> You might apply it anyway,

 Yes, I will apply.

I think some more ru translation work will be needed due to all those added
> strings
> (a bit afraid to do it due to possibility of breackage - but there is no
> other way!)

I agree, have to keep moving forward despite potential errors.