[Cin] Debate on batch render

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 20:14:43 CET 2021

Andrea Paz, I admire people who speak clearly and say what they think. It
never offends me that someone disagrees with me. I always start from the
assumption that I can be the one who can be totally wrong. The only thing I
can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING YOUR OPINION.
----
@Phyllis, I need help, How do you compile a Cinelerra GG .tgz? I have tried
and it does not work for me, from the first line it gives me errors.

<code terminal>
rafa at rafa-pc:~/cinelerra-5.1$ ./autogen.sh
+ rm -f global_config configure Makefile Makefile.in
+ rm -f aclocal.m4 depcomp compile install-sh ltmain.sh
+ rm -f config.log config.guess config.h config.h.in config.sub
config.status missing
+ rm -rf autom4te.cache m4
+ '[' '' = clean ']'
+ mkdir m4
+ autoreconf --install
./autogen.sh: línea 11: autoreconf: Command not found
<-->
Let me explain, I asked a friend who is a programmer for help, I sent him
the batchrender.C file so that he could cancel the two mentioned buttons.
He forwarded it to me and told me to replace, in the folder where I
unzipped the tgz, this file for which he sent me back with the
aforementioned functions canceled. And to compile the application to test
... but I am not able to do this step. He also told me that he had NOT
deleted any code, only "commented" so that the compilation would ignore it.
I don't understand any of this, and I can't test either, the only thing I
can do is append this file here in case someone wants to test it. Or if
someone is kind enough to show me the steps to compile so I can test.