[Cin] tips.ru and tips.en update.

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 06:42:29 CET 2021

Sorry Andrew, the previous comment is true, but it is something that
Phyllis told me some time ago when I wanted to add new tips in Spanish. I
forgot to quote the real author of my answer and it might seem that it is
something that I knew on my own, and it is not so, I am not very skilled
with programming.
Sincerely Rafa.