[Cin] Minor GIT checkins for code + manual

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 01:11:44 CET 2021

В сообщении от Saturday 16 January 2021 00:24:21 Phyllis Smith via Cin написал(а):
> So that the improvements made by Andrew and RafaMar for minor
> Russian/English and Spanish tips and translations did not get lost among
> the Batch Render, I checked them into GIT right away.  This includes a
> slight increase in the Tip Window sizes.
>
> Also, checked in manual changes and updated the HTML and PDF
> CinelerraGG_Manual on the website.

Thanks!

What do you think about gitwatch script? Script itself is GPL-3, but obviously
do not link to any of our binaries or libs. Can it be distributed with CinGG, along with
three example dot_gitignore files?

One is for .bcast5 dir, and other two - to put in projects directory root and
each subdirectory (so git will take them into account too)

I attach them to this mail

---