[Cin] Batchrender update diff

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 20:33:01 CET 2021

В сообщении от Tuesday 19 January 2021 16:45:27 Andrea paz via Cin написал(а):
> Thanks Andrew.
> cin -r listjob.xml doesn't crash, but neither does it start rendering.
> It says: "cin command not found".
> From GUI everything is OK.

strange!

Can you paste full output?

> Backup: several backups with timecode and number are created (38 after
> a little testing). In .bcast5 there is a backup.prev; a backup.xml and
> the various backups with timecode. "Save backup" creates a new backup;
> "load backup" creates a new backup; I didn't really understand how it
> works.

I think it saves backups at every important operation (but not fade automation change, for example!)
so, because 'load backup' is also operation altering timeline - it backups in this case too ..

or so I think ....

> Titler: both with English (that I always put) and with sys (Italian) I
> don't see problems in the textbox popup, but maybe I didn't understand
> the problem.

Hm, try to put stylized text  via  this menu, for example with 'blink' attrib?

> Transition: both setting English and sys (Italian), Attach Transition
> works without problems. In dialog I've Italian in sys and english in
> En. Default transition is in english.

But may be those problems only specific to some locale settings ....