[Cin] My current hack on batchrender I/O points .....

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 11:38:27 CET 2021

В сообщении от Wednesday 20 January 2021 11:21:42 Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux via Cin написал(а):
> Yes, I knew about this part of the manual, but I see it as a bug or an
> error that the render takes into account the insertion point (position of
> the playhead).

My point was about setting SELECTION in those projects (possibly by creating
10-20 copies of them with dangerous "Save to EDL path" function).

So, you basically will have 20 little sub-project still around as a batchjob list.
After you load this list you render those fragments ..
Not as neat as your montage (idea) but I wonder if it works currently at all ?

I mean I'm not very sure what selection will be if you say put THREE
labels without any other indication of desired region ....

But I think testing In-Out points or visual selection now is fastest route ...