[Cin] My current hack on batchrender I/O points .....

Rafa Mar Multimedia en Gnu\Linux rafamar.mm.ig at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 01:49:20 CET 2021

For this reason I proposed the alternative, much more logical and
intuitive, of using a mark ... such as entry and exit points.

You could even create new start and end render labels, and with these
labels define as many sections as we want, named labels, Start Render,
Finish Render. Marks for rendering, both batch and normal, to be able to
create non-contiguous sections within the same project

A system that improves the current one and that does not leave any old
project unprotected. And much more in line with applications of this type.