[Cin] automatic save of

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 16:11:47 CET 2021

В сообщении от Sunday 17 January 2021 02:49:31 Reuss András via Cin написал(а):
>  Reuss András

So, I modified your patch and now it  hopefully makes only 50
new copies of backup.prev_timestamp

I tried to hit 'b' that many times, or do normal operations.

There is some complication

According to manual (section 6.3, page 159 by document's numeration)
some backups from OpenEDL sub-timelines will be created
as backup1.xml ... backup9.xml

I hope I covered this part in my filter line
"backup*.prev_*"

but testing (with caution!) as always welcomed

===

PS:

I also think this functionality (OpenEDL) should have their own line in
tips :}

And effect dragging via clips ..(BT#84)