[Cin] Problem in Latex Manual (Andrey)

Андрей Спицын spitsyn.andrey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 13:52:24 CET 2021

Hi Andrea,
The 3.6em will work for 5 digits only, see the 3.6audio.png. If you'll add
another digit it will overlap the text, see 3.6em.png. There is no good
solution here but to add some space to subsections and sections, like you
did in 4.2em.png.
There only option to keep 3.6em spacing is to move the large sections to
"x.1-9.y" range of TOC if it is applicable.

Best regards,
Andrey

сб, 23 янв. 2021 г. в 11:45, Andrea paz via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org