[Cin] Shell Cmds

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:29:10 CET 2021

В сообщении от Wednesday 27 January 2021 15:52:09 Walter Casanova via Cin написал(а):
> hello, greetings to all and thanks for having this excellent software.
> I have a problem opening cmds shell, it seems to be hard-coded, the Firefox
> browser, although I use firefox, I use the developer version "firefox-developer-
> edition" I think it is better to use the default browser using xdg.

You can edit commands used to open those files or doing other scripty things in
~/.bcast5/Cinelerra_rc :

SHBTNS_TOTAL 4
SHBTN0_NAME Online Help
SHBTN0_COMMANDS kpdf https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/CinelerraGG_Manual.pdf
SHBTN0_WARN 0
SHBTN1_NAME Orignal Manual
SHBTN1_COMMANDS konqueror file://$CIN_DAT/doc/cinelerra.html
SHBTN1_WARN 0
SHBTN2_NAME Shell Commands manual
SHBTN2_COMMANDS $CIN_BROWSER file://$CIN_DAT/doc/ShellCmds.html
SHBTN2_WARN 0
SHBTN2_RUN_SCRIPT 0
SHBTN3_NAME Сочетания клавиш
SHBTN3_COMMANDS $CIN_BROWSER file://$CIN_DAT/doc/shortcuts.html
SHBTN3_WARN 0
SHBTN3_RUN_SCRIPT 0

$CIN_BROWSER is by default firefox, but you can chnage this during compilation ..
or may be at runtime via env. variables, too?

but hand-editing those lines hopefully is faster :}