[Cin] Webpage Translation into Spanish

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jan 27 22:53:07 CET 2021

Hi Aldana,

first of all welcome to our Cinelerra community. We are grateful for any
help. We can have more than one translator per language, depending on
who has the time to translate, can take a page that is not yet
translated and translate it. For this reason it is good to welcome you
as a reinforcement in our team.

In order to be able to assign you, it would be necessary to sign up to
our forum.

https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/forum/?foro=signup

As soon as you have done that, please let me know, then I can activate
you for the translations.

Sam