[Cin] Webpage Translation into Spanish

Sam cinelerra at posteo.de
Wed Jan 27 23:40:07 CET 2021

I have added you to the translators.

Here you will find all the information you need to start translating:
https://www.cinelerra-gg.org/translate-website/

It is advisable to translate older posts first, because they will be
displayed chronologically correct in the news area. The most recent
posts will always be displayed first in the news section, so first the
old posts will be translated and then the new posts, i.e. the January
news should be translated first and then the February news after that,
the same applies to even older posts.

Just for you to know, our supporter Sergio is also helping us with the
Spanish translations and now you are also joining us. It's always good
to have more translators, because not everyone always has time due to
job and private commitments and so we can support each other together.
So feel free to translate the pages that are not translated yet.

You will receive an email with the pending translation requests, but it
may take a few minutes for the server to send them.

If you have any further questions or difficulties, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Sam