[Cin] "interpolate bayer" documentation?

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:42:56 CEST 2021

I try to play this new  .braw firmat using slightly modified ffmpeg patch
from

https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/patch/
20191214115705.25497-1-onemda at gmail.com/#49278

test file #2 from (~500 mb, full hd, 13 sec)

https://filmplusgear.com/blackmagic-raw-braw-testfile-for-download/

I can't see it automatically de-bayering data, so I used "interpolate
Bayer" plugin. It works slooowly in software... {1.3 fps} And parameters
not obvious.

I think those coeffecients explained in

https://github.com/rasmus25/debayer-rpi/blob/master/debayer.cpp

// BGGR = 0,0
 // GRBG = 0,1
 // GBRG = 1,0
 // RGGB = 1,1

because my bayer_rggb16le file now looks more correct with Interpolate
Bayer controls set to 1/1

but can anyone test various raw bayer videos to see if it holds true?