[Cin] exportEDL, timecode patches

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 21:45:24 CEST 2021

Andrew, Andrea,

If I understand correctly, it worked a little better before this patch so
leaving it out.  If anyone comes along who really needs the CMX3600 format
to work in a specific case, they can supply further information to help.

Did update the manual from the information Andrea supplied concerning the
"Export EDL..." capability.