[Cin] latest hacks

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 12:08:54 CEST 2021

On Tuesday, July 20, 2021, Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com> wrote:

> Without being root the compilation stops after a few seconds because
> it doesn't find the libzmpeg3 directory.

oh, probably artefact of termux enviroment...

try chown your_system_name:your_group -R cinelerra/

also be sure to put ffmpeg-4.4 tarball and libaom-3.1.0 tarball into
thirdparty/src (not included in patches due to size, try my cloud folder:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/M8Pz/M3xjrE7NV
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/TLWC/Jr6dLMYFk

)