[Cin] latest hacks

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 23:12:05 CEST 2021

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021, Andrea paz <gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't solve any of the problems. I am not able to do these tests.
> The following patches fail and I skipped them:
> 07-08-09-12-13-16-17-25-30
>
> These others give errors (see attachment patch.txt):
> 35-36-37-40-50-51-53

did you reset your tree to latest official git commit first?

I can regenerate patches on top of this again...

> Compilation is not occurring. See the other attachments.
> Couldn't you select just one set of patches and review those before
> moving on to others?

pick for example x265-multilib...

> @Phyllis
> The latest git, without further patching, works fine. One small note
> is about the location of BT601_PAL at the bottom between the 2
> BT2020s. See image.

yeah, because I tried to keep numeric constants for previously-defined
colorspaces the same, and order important here.. I'll try to reorganize
things a bit... but not sure about outcome.