[Cin] x265 multilib git patch + 2 updated h265 high bit depth profiles

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 23:34:52 CEST 2021

Checked in the 2 h265 high-bit profiles to GIT.  Visual check only because
I did not have time to apply and test multilib x265 patch.  Actually, I
"think" this may have been attempted before but dismissed due to concerns.
Still should be checked out thoroughly because really may be needed in the
near future.