[Cin] latest hacks

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 00:19:38 CEST 2021

On Wednesday, July 21, 2021, mnieuw--- via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>
wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> What is the basis to get this to work?
> 1. Pull the current git.

yes.

2. Apply uyour patches.

yes (there are some whitespace errors, but they shouldn't prevent you from
applying them..)

3. Download and unpack ??

if you want to test whole series

download libaom 3.1.0/3.1.1 (xz repack) and ffmpeg-4.4.tar.gz (from their
website) put them in thirdparty/src, try to build usually ...

but you can just test single patches or small group of them...