[Cin] latest hacks

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:47:52 CEST 2021

The build ran for 10 min before giving an error.
I attach cin5-single-threads.log
Note: the compilation proceeded in single-thread instead of
multi-threads. In fact normally I compile in 5 min (16 threads at
100%)
Note2: I had done a "make clean" and a "git reset --hard" before
applying the patches + 2.
Note3: I've deleted cinelerra5 folder and made a new git clone and
build without patch: all OK (and multi-threads). I attach
cin5-no-patch.log. Then I deleted cinelerra5 folder and made a new git
clone, added the patches and the result is the same as the first time:
error and single-thread. I enclose cin5-single-threads-2.log