[Cin] Cannot render above 60FPS

gorge rankin nonoobspam at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:08:07 CEST 2021

The reason I'm using high framerate video for video game play footage.

These days, people are gamin using 120, 144, 240 etc framerate monitors and
using things like OBS, Slobs, MS Game DVR, nVidia Shadowplay to capture
footage.

----------
Andrew Randrianasulu via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>
Tue, Jun 15, 6:25 AM (2 days ago)
 to Cinelerra.GG, Andrew

it seems forcing users to h265 for high-framerate content was not very
bright idea at Adobe side)

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/proxy-creation-in-100fps-not-possible-with-14-x-version/m-p/11040508

also on reddit some users pointed out h264 as format is not capped, just hw
players will have trouble decoding this..

https://www.reddit.com/r/VideoEditing/comments/dms0qc/how_to_edit_a_90fps_video_and_keep_it_at_90fps/

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021, Igor BEGHETTO via Cin <cin at lists.cinelerra-gg.org>