[Cin] tried to update av1.webm profile

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 01:49:37 CEST 2021

MatN:

> Does this mean that this later aom version is/can now be included in
> Cin-GG?
> I seem to recall Nasm 2.14 or later was required for that, and that
> integration of that in the Cin-GG source was not ready yet.

Yes, I will try to do this for June 30th ONLY for the newer distros
AppImage.

The av1.webm mod as supplied by Andrew, has been checked into GIT.
(I also included 240 in theme.C because Gorge said that was a viable format
and so might as well let users see it.  It already worked with other
checkin though.