[Cin] Any chance of adding FFMPeg's 'atempo' filter ?

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 21:49:06 CEST 2021

Gorge,
About crashing:

That's odd, it's a tweaked version

Not the main.cpp program but the F_atempo plugin inside of Cinelerra.
Andrea is much more expert at testing the
ffmpeg plugins and it did not crash for him as stated in his email.  I did
get the plugin to not crash but I do not know
what it is doing.

> When it runs , a terminal comes up to show you the technical info.  But
> the outfile is created.

I am still trying to compile the program because I have to put the
include <libavcodec/avcodec.h>  in the right place.
Then I will test it.  ...Phyllis