[Cin] Any chance of adding FFMPeg's 'atempo' filter ?

gorge rankin nonoobspam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 22:16:19 CEST 2021

actually, in case anyone is wondering , here is how to build and demo the
atempo filter in case you'd like to see it in action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1QHc0pN8wI

YT is still processing, so it might be blurry.  give it an hour or two and
the 1440 p version should look brilliant.

bye for now