[Cin] Any chance of adding FFMPeg's 'atempo' filter ?

gorge rankin nonoobspam at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 22:35:33 CEST 2021

For what it's worth, here on Ubuntu 21.04 :

ldd /usr/bin/ffmpeg |igrep rubber:
librubberband.so.2 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/librubberband.so.2

dpkg -l ffmpeg:

Status=Not/Inst/Conf-files/Unpacked/halF-conf/Half-inst/trig-aWait/Trig-pend
||/ Name           Version                  Architecture Description
ii  ffmpeg         7:4.3.2-0+deb11u1ubuntu1 amd64        Tools for
transcoding, streaming and playing of multimedia files