[Cin] Fade black flash

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 20:23:27 CEST 2021

Andrew,
Also, I downloaded your mp4 and looking at the bottom times on the main
window towards the right side, you should see problem at:
0:00:04:01 and 0:00:25:07 IF you loaded the example starting at the
beginning of the timeline.  When I play yours I do not see it
playing at that time.  I "think" I see the flash at 0:00:06:2---- but the
time stamp is cut off in your demo.