[Cin] Fade black flash

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:57:09 CEST 2021

Here is the demo playing the whole timeline
    https://streamable.com/v29e38
What I am so worried about this mod is because it probably affects the
"Overlay Modes" in the Patchbay.
That is Arithmetic, Logical, Normal, Porter Duff, Graphic -- I do not mind
testing them but I am not sure that I can do a good job.