[Cin] Problem with last Cinelerra-GG version

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 17:19:05 CEST 2021

David,
Sorry to hear you are having a problem with Debian.
Both      https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/C
inGG-20210331-x86_64.AppImage
<https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-20210331-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage>
and the Elive version
are built on relatively new versions of the Operating Systems.

Have you tried this one instead:
https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/C
inGG-20210331-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage
<https://cinelerra-gg.org/download/images/CinGG-20210331-x86_64-older_distros.AppImage>
If that does not work, please let us know and I will try to boot a couple
of different versions of Debian and see if I can duplicate the error.