[Cin] Problem with last Cinelerra-GG version

Phyllis Smith phylsmith2017 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 20:00:07 CEST 2021

Yeah!  I should have suggested this first and saved a lot of work.
You can probably save some of your settings by looking at
$HOME/.bcast5/Cinelerra_rc but it is quite voluminous
and hard to edit.  I would still save a copy of it temporarily in case you
can not remember your settings for something specific.