[Cin] Fade black flash

Andrea paz gamberucci.andrea at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 14:06:37 CET 2021

Maybe I didn't understand well how to repeat the test. I put the title
plugin both in a part of the track containing a video and in an empty
part; I played with the fade curve increasing and decreasing its value
continuously. Doing a playback I can't find flash for the duration of
the timeline. I have tried with AppImage and with Build. Can you
explain in detail the steps you took so I can retest?

PS: a test you can do is to put the title plugin on a higher track
dedicated only to titles.