[Cin] Fade black flash

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Mar 10 09:35:35 CET 2021

Camille, you are right. I am sorry.
Unfortunately I know the problem about antialiasing; sometimes I can use
this my trick. Usually I use a different workflow (I think like Sam wrote).
I put the Title effects in a separate VideoTrack and the PNGs in an
other VideoTrack because I want to have the full control of every edit
using copy/paste keyframes.
Thanks!

IgorBeg