[Cin] Fade black flash

Igor BEGHETTO igorbeg at visi1.org
Wed Mar 10 13:51:15 CET 2021

I can understand you Camille. For your goal it is more complicated with
copy and paste: a lot of work you must do!
And you should use two tracks with the PNGs arranged in a check pattern
(with Autos FadeIn/Out).

I would like to remember two things here (... and probably it is
superfluous).
1. Fade In/Out in Title Effect.
It works fine if there is a clip/image above the Title effect, in the
same track, without alpha channel. Fade In/Out works bad when ther isn't
any clip/image: alpha channel issue?

2. Transition Effect.
It works fine when there is a Transition between two clips/images
without alpha channel. With Plugins (Effects) there are problems because
Cinelerra[HV-CV-GG] is track based.

Thanks!
IgorBeg