[Cin] termux arm patch series (incl ffmpeg 4.4 and libaom 3.1.0 updates)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:32:43 CEST 2021

i tried to guess aarch64 objdir for Cinelerra (output of uname -m) and also
dropped in libjpeg-turbo 2.1.0 (a bit faster encoding according to their
changelog). Patch only updates configure.ac, you need to get tarball from
official sourceforge page or from

https://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/blfs/conglomeration/libjpeg-turbo/