[Cin] termux arm patch series (incl ffmpeg 4.4 and libaom 3.1.0 updates)

Andrew Randrianasulu randrianasulu at gmail.com
Sat May 29 09:43:12 CEST 2021

try to replace mpegtsenc.c in libavformat with 4.3 version:

https://git.ffmpeg.org/gitweb/ffmpeg.git/blob_plain/refs/heads/release/4.3:/libavformat/mpegtsenc.c

then patch this with ffmpeg-4.3.patch2 patch.....

and see if resulting cin can mux BD correctly... such frankenstain ffmpeg
compiles for me, but i can't say if this improves situation or not...